Rosary for unborn Babies
Why is this Rosary so special?
With The Rosary of the Unborn, HEAVEN WILL BLESS OUR EFFORTS in offering our prayers and sacrifices. Our efforts involve:
1) A sacrifice of time – your time in making the effort to obtain the Rosary, pray the Rosary, and make it known;
2) A monetary offering in the obtaining of the Rosary – – acting as a donation (without the reward of tax donation benefits and credits) toward the needy and pro-life counseling for poor and unwed mothers through the Life Mission Centers.
3) A surrender of your will and a commitment– an offering of love to open the path of righteousness and allow God's Will to be done; to understand and acknowledge that we cannot do things alone and without God. We cannot end abortion for all time without God's help.
Memphis, Tennessee - The Saint Michael the Archangel Organization of Memphis, Tennessee(U.S.A.) is again coordinating a multinational, 3-day prayer effort in an attempt to get at least 1,000,000 Rosaries prayed for unborn babies. Last year's ONE MILLION ROSARIES FOR UNBORN BABIES prayer event had people from more than 35 countries join together to pray for an end to the surgical and non-surgical killing of unborn human persons.
" The ONE MILLION ROSARIES FOR UNBORN BABIES prayer event of 2009 received much international support, and I am thankful for the more than 60,000 Rosaries that were scheduled to be prayed," said Patrick Benedict, president of the Saint Michael the Archangel Organization. " This year, I am hoping millions of people will make the commitment to unite with others in praying the Rosary for the babies who can not pray the Rosary for themselves."
The Saint Michael the Archangel Organization is hoping pro-lifers will help with this pro-life prayer effort by doing the following:
1) Pray - People are asked to pray at least one Hail Mary Prayer so that at least 1,000,000 Rosaries will be prayed as part of the ONE MILLION ROSARIES FOR UNBORN BABIES prayer effort;
2) Participate - To be a participant, a person will pray at least one Rosary on May 7th, 8th, or 9th for the following intention: For an end to the surgical and non-surgical killing of unborn human persons. Participants are welcomed(and encouraged) to pray more than one Rosary. Registration for the ONE MILLION ROSARIES FOR UNBORN BABIES prayer event is easy and may be done by either going to www.SaintMichaelTheArchangelOrganization.org or sending one's name and number of Rosaries to be prayed to P. O. Box 41257; Memphis, Tennessee 38174; U.S.A.
3) Promote - Encouraging other people to participate in this pro-life Rosary effort may be done by way of phone calls, emails, etc. (Also, a bulletin insert, etc. is available at the above-listed website or may be requested by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the mailing address above.)
The May 7th(Friday) date of this Rosary effort is meant for everyone, but particularly for students to pray the Rosary at schools. The May 9th(Sunday) date is also meant for everyone, but particularly for people to pray the Rosary either before or after Masses. Parishes, schools, organizations, etc. are welcome to register many Rosaries at the same time.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Email address: PatrickVBenedict@att.net
Saint Michael the Archangel Organization
P. O. Box 42141
Memphis, Tennessee 38174